ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF OUR STUDENTS
Because of the generous donors, well wishers and friends, Ascension Educational Trust (AET) has been running successfully. The board members of AET express gratitude to everyone who had stood by its mission. As on 20 August 2015, details of the successful students are list below. With two years of experience, AET has refined its teaching method for higher success rates. AET is confident that the success rate will improve year after year.
AET is in the process of forming its Alumni group so that all its ex-students can meet and share their thoughts and experiences and also plan themselves some useful social activities. AET believes that its ex-students will someday spread charity, humanity, education and kindness to many more needy people around the world and contribute something in making this world a better place for many generations to come.
DETAILS OF SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS:
1. Telsing Thonglenthang Haokip: Cleared All India Pre-Medical Test 2015 He will be joining a medical college for MBBS course. Counselling not yet done.
2. Khaling Lallemmoi B.Sc. Horticulture & Forestry College of Horticulture and Forestry, Central Agriculture University, Arunachal Pradesh.
3. T. Sonia B.Sc. Nursing Nursing College of RIMS, Imphal.
4. Ngamshel Ronglo B.Sc. Agri Central Agriculture University, Assam.
5. Tingneihat Haokip B.Sc. Agri Central Agriculture University, Meghalaya.
6. Thangneibong Serto B.Sc. Agri Central Agriculture University, Iroisemba, Manipur.
7. Shangmi She will be joining either BAMS or BHMS this year. Counselling not yet done.
8. S. Tungdou Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology, Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicap, Mumbai.
9. Th. Nengparmoi Parmoi Khongsai B.Sc. Agr College of Horticulture and Forestry, Central Agriculture University, Arunachal Pradesh.